Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Journal - Izzie's new haircut




I brought Izzie to a local groomer today. Somehow the haircut was a little less than desired. She is bald on top and she looks like she is wearing a skirt on the bottom. Sigh... To me that wasn't a good look. Plus she was vomitted whilst she was there. Major guilt on my part.

Hence to cheer her up - I bought her a new Mickey Mouse bed and a new squeaky bone toy to play with. I actually feel really guilty cos she is following me around everywhere when I am home. Perhaps she is afraid that I will dump her again somewhere, the poor puppy.

5 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Aww...Izzie looks so cute in her Mickey Mouse bed!

Liza said...

Izzie is soooo cute!!!!

kitkat said...

Poor Izzie! But she looks like she really loves her Mickey Mouse bed :)

Jasmin B said...

Izzie is so adorable! but what a haircut...maybe I'm just not used to looking at Izzie in that haircut! LOL!

But that is such a lovely bed for Izzie! Love the colours!! So cute!

Chowchow said...

Yup Jazz - me too. I am not happy with the cut either... Love the bed tho.