Friday, July 4, 2008

Layout - Why I scrap





There are many reasons why I scrap but predominantly - its cos I want to preserve memories for Clarissa and Sean.  I know I may not be a good mother in terms of patience etc but I try to be a good mother for their memories.

Its a very simple layout as I feel that it reflects me - just a simple scrapbooker. This page will go into the first ever country-wide Scrapbooking Circle Journal.  I hope to get as many entries as possible to this journal and hopefully this journal will be around for a long long time.

Materials used:
7 Gypsies pp,  MM Kraft pp,  Thickers foam alphas,  Dymo journalling tape,  Melissa Frances Trim,  Vita Bella brads from Little Yellow Bicycle,  Glossy Accents,  Crackle Glossy Accents and 3d pop up dots.

6 comments:

Naddy said...

simple & nice... very sweet LO... comel :)

Chowchow said...

Thanks Nad - you know me - nice and simple... LOL

feli said...

great layout! love the cutouts and the photo of you.. :)

Chowchow said...

Thanks Felicia.

Liza said...

Another Gorgeous Layout! Some scrappers are soo caught up with gaining recognition and popularity that they become too competitive that they forget that this is just a hobby and along the way, they loose sight of their main reason as to why they started scrapping in the first place.

Chowchow said...

Thanks Liza - those are really powerful words. I am simple - I just want to start documenting everything - thats all.