Sunday, February 17, 2008

Altered Canvas - PLAY












This is an altered canvas for ArtzDeScrap site. As you probably know - I love playing with canvas and today this is what I managed to come up with after 4 and half hours. I know I was slow but I decided to take my time with it.
P.S. Panda - used your ribbon and clip that you sent on top left. Thanks.

Materials used:
Canvas, Scenic Route pp, KI lace CS, Adironback Arcylic Dabbers, Brilliance Inks, Stazon Inks, Heidi Swapp stamps, Fancy Pants Stamps, Stamp-it stamps, Time Holtz Grungeboards, Gold embossing ink, Autumn Leaves rubons, Flower trim, MM enamel saying "boys will be boys", chipboard, Nostalgic donuts, flower trim, Stamp-it chipboard sayings and a plain white trim and a plain white flower trim.

18 comments:

Liza said...

Absolutely Goooorgeous!!!! I love it! Thank you for your support and submission!! Hugs!

Jessy Christopher said...

I'm speechless because it is so utterly drop dead gorgeous! You really did a FABULOUS job. WTG!!!

Chowchow said...

Thanks gals. Had fun doing it - very very therapeutic when I am grouchy...

Shaz said...

bravo! bravo! love the wings on photo..great job!! clap! clap!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Shar...

kitkat said...

Wow... love this. It's gorgeous, love everything about it!!

Pandachu said...

All I can say is WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Mich,

So so nice, can teach ar???

Chowchow said...

Thanks ladies... Hmmm, anonymous - kinda have to know you b4 i can teach you right???

Wati Basri said...

mich...this is just gorgeous babe!!!

Chowchow said...

Thanks wati...

Chowchow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chowchow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mescrap said...

As the others, this canvas is gorgeous !

Chowchow said...

Thanks LH

Chowchow said...

Thanks LH

Jasmin B said...

You know babe, I thought I've put a comment here...but I must be wrong. Must be in another blog post.

Anyway, I just have to say I absolutely lurrrrve this canvas. Love the colours and the techniques/effects you used here!
lovely! lovely!!

Chowchow said...

You must have Jazz - thot I did see it. I have just noticed that there are some comments deleted... Hmmm.... Did I do that??? No recollection tho... Anyway - thanks for the comments...