Friday, February 15, 2008

Journal - Cycling in the land of Oz

Starting to ride and trying to balance and take pics at the same time - awesome!!!

Finally getting some help from daddy to push the handicapped bike back to the bike hire shed...
Sean's bike sprung a puncture and he had to push it all the way back to exchange for another bike whilst mummy took pictures of the scenery - beautiful!!!

This is how Sean cycles when he is tired. He put his feet up on the bikes' bar. Very funny....

One of our fave activities down under would be cycling. I took loads of pictures today but will only post a couple here. Will post more in my travel blog when I have the time.

I think I kinda can take decent pictures even when I am cycling. One hand on the bar and another holding the camera whilst I am pedalling furiously to keep up with the rest. I didn't fall luckily - otherwise it will not be a pretty sight!!! LOL!!!

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Lovely pics. Love the first and the last pic... so precious!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Jessy...

Chowchow said...

Thanks vey much Malabei. I ran my antispyware etc but nothing turned up. But thanks for removing the virus for me...

kitkat said...

Love the photos! Looks like a great time in Oz!!