Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bloom Class - SnC







I attended the online Bloom class at SnC yesterday. A very very talented scrapbooking artist - Aida taught this very very original class. We followed instructions to make this very very beautiful Bloom and I think that this is an extremely good pressie for friends. I love it!!!

I have been reading and enjoying Aida's work for a while now. I am so thrilled to learn this layout after admiring it from afar. Its such a beautiful piece of work. I made 2 blooms for this class - a boyish one (with UTEE) and a girlish one as per SnC kit. I def love this piece of art.

5 comments:

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

cool bloom!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

attractive masterpiece!

Liza said...

Gorgeous Blooms Babe! Love both of them and the 2nd one really look very boyish! So apt for Sean!!

Chowchow said...

thanks gals... I love the bloom too... Work of genius from Aida - one cool scrapper...

Chowchow said...

thanks gals... I love the bloom too... Work of genius from Aida - one cool scrapper...