Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Journal - Xmas Gift Exchange

My friend L organised a xmas gift exchange today. We all met up at Kampachi at Pavillion and we had a ball of a time uncovering the RM20-30 limit that we all placed on the gift exchange. Apart from the yummy lunch, we had a great time trying to draw lots of whose gift we would receive. I loved this idea of just putting a price cap on the gift and we had to draw on our imagination on how to get a RM30 gift.

What was my gift? I bought one of the scalloped boxes from SnC and decorated it as you have seen in my blog. My other friend G made beautiful and yummy minced pies. There was a beautiful and ornate indian phone accessory which I drew the lot on. A silver necklace with hearts, a cool lime green key chain, some beautiful notepads and some yummy smelling candles. We had a great time just enjoying each other's company.

No comments: