Saturday, June 21, 2008

Journal - Izzie - sick



I have been busy and neglecting everything as Izzie has been sick.  It has been a very sad ordeal for us as we found out that the illness that Iz has is not treatable at all.  I have cried buckets over it and it took my 3 days to get myself together.  I will now try to blog and remember the good times that we had with Iz.

This is a photo of Iz I took yesterday.  She is like this most of the time although she has perked up a little today.  We are praying for her to get better and a little milestone today - she could go downstairs by herself.  I was estatic.  

6 comments:

kitkat said...

Still praying like crazy for Izzie to get better. Hope her Mickey Mouse bed is helping her get more settled down. With all the love from her family, I'm sure she feels better now :) hugs and kisses to Izzie.

Chowchow said...

Thanks Kat - Iz needs all the support we can give her. I appreciate that.

Jessy Christopher said...

I'm so glad to know she's able to go downstairs by herself! Will continue to pray for her to get a speedy recovery!!

Naddy said...

hope izzie will get well soon... keep us updated k...

hugs

Liza said...

Hope Izzie recovers soon! She is such a cutie Pie! My heart bleeds for her too and I understand how you feel as she is part of the family too and I know how she is very manja with you. Hugs to all of you and to Izzie too!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Liza...