Monday, June 16, 2008

Layout - Undiscovered Picasso {S}





I am seriously having to catch up with my blogging. Made this layout for a moderator's challenge which I am running for SNC forum.  The title of the challenge is "Undiscovered Picasso".

I loved this drawing done by Sean when he was 4 years old.  I thought it was brilliant as he drew the footballers whilst watching television.  Yes,  its kinda funny as every footballer has a football at his feet but I guess he had no concept of the game at the time.  He named this drawing LOCIM as he didn't know how to spell football at the time.

Materials used:
Creative Imaginations rubons,  UTEE brightz,  BG chipboard,  BG trim and Bazzill cs.

2 comments:

Shaz said...

mm..hmmph.. great idea for layout! love the colour combi and the idea/theme and how you did the little details of different colour UTEES and strips.. love it..definitely emphasise greatly on the idea! another great LO! spot on, girl!

Chowchow said...

Thanks Shar... I love the UTEE effects too. But its just a simple lo.