Thursday, September 13, 2007

Layout - Bubble Belles






These pictures were taken by Sharon on Clarissa's 9th birthday. I am trying to scrap her birthday album and this will be one of the layout in it. This is my first attempt on being very messy and I had fun - complete with paint all over my fingers!!!






I have decided to use transparencies in the lo. I cut them into circles using my sizzix circles. Then I painted them with acrylic paint in both aqua and white. To my suprise, i was able to use the negatives to the bigger circles to enhance the girl's faces. Hence, i painted the sides of it and sewed the transparencies down. Ok - the sewing is much to be desired ;-( I an't no tailor, ok?






Lastll I added the titles "Bubble Belles" with my Sizzix ransom alphabars and we are done. Whole layout done without using any store bought embellishment. Yippee!!!






1 comment:

Shaz said...

hey am quite a photographer huh.. pictures turned out really nice in the LO. Love the colours and the bubbles!