Sunday, September 16, 2007

Star Album - Cowboy






















I have adapted the star album into a bigger size - 6x6. I have a series of photos of Sean in cowboy clothes. At this stage Sean was very much into the Toy story 2 in oct 2004. Sean had been hospitalised for high fever the week before and I decided some fresh air will do him good and hence off we flew to Perth for him to recuperate.



The photos were taken by a photographer at the Subiaco Markets. she was very good with kids and managed to take lots of photos in different costumes. I have selected the ones in his cowboy suit and scrapped them.



To make this album personal, I showed Sean every picture and he did the journalling for the album. I actually coordinated the paper by using distress ink by Adirondack with a brayer on glossy paper. This was a technique that was taught to me by L, my scrap teacher. the result was a highly-personalised album with Sean and my effort which made it even more precious. I have also included a drawing of a cowboy that Sean drew. This album was made in year 2005. Seems like yesterday.

No comments: