Friday, November 16, 2007

Journal - The American Bazaar































As all of you know - Scrap-n-Crop was at the American Bazaar yesterday. I apologise for the lateness in blogging but my broadband was down till late morning and I had to attend DD's play in school and my birthday lunch today with friends. So - here is the pictures of the day.

We did pretty well in terms to creating awareness in the company. There were lots of interested ladies in terms of classes and we are excited about it. Looks like we will be busy soon. I am happy about that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was nice to finally meet all of u yesterday :)

penelope haque said...

and yay... we met our target!
Thanks to Lay Hoon, Agnes and your sweet smile and persuasiveness ... eh, must ask Val for some freebies / discount lei ... uh huh, desperately trying to get my hands on those clear stamps to finish up my Venice travel album!
;p

kitkat said...

The booth/table looks real nice! Let's hope we will see more scrappers soon.

Jessy Christopher said...

Wish I was there too :( But it's great to know tat everyone had fun there! Is it still too late to wish you Happy Belated Birthday?

Chowchow said...

No, its ok Jessy. Thanks very much. I went through your blogs - great job and I am looking forward to meeting you in dec.