This is the Halloween star album that I was supposed to finish for scrap-n-crop as my assignment before Sean was ill. I have only finished it halfway and I am posting half the album. Hopefully I can finish this soon when Sean recovers.
I made the whole album by using acid-free orange, green and purple paper. I have decided to use fabric as the cover this time. My friend, Yuki, very kindly helped me sew the Halloween character that I cut out from another piece if fabric. She added some padding to create a quilted effect. I think it looks great. Thanks Yuki.
The layouts are all done using photos from Halloween last year and the latest Making Memories Halloween papers. I wasn't thinking too well when I did this album I must admit and I mucked up some of the pages as you can see. But cest la vie - nothing is perfect (as I consoled myself).
Seem to be in a scrapbooking rut - hope I recover soon.....