Monday, July 30, 2007

Altered Tin - {Play}




This is a tin given to me by Sharon last year, thanks Shar. Been cracking my head and finally came up with this method of altering. I stuck on tissue paper with Mod Podge to the tin. Then painted it with Jo Sonja's Acrylic Paint in Amethyst. Then I inked it with the Briiliance Ink - Victorian Violet. I added on several layers to Mod Podge after that - giving it some shine. Fimally decided to add another layer of shimmer as the colour turned out a little too dark.




For the deco - green little flowers and a smattering of chipboards from the Brenda Walton (K & Co Collection). Must say I have ink all over me after finishing this project but boy - it was very satisfying.




I will use this tin to store a collection of Clarissa's photos by Sarah. The photos all captured Clarissa in a playful mood with ribbons and she looked very happy and beautiful.

1 comment:

Shaz said...

wow absolutely love the lunch box tin! love the purple colour.. i must something with mine too! hehehehe