Friday, July 27, 2007

Mini-album - Bunch of Friendship sayings




I have recently bought the Flower foam stamps from Making Memories. Agonised on how to use them till I saw something over one of the blogs - pls don't ask which - my brain is not designed to retain information. But whoever's blog it is, thanks for the inspiration.

Just stamped the flowers out in Bazzill monochromatic yellow papers. Added some friendship sayings with my recently purchased stamps from MSE (My Sentiments Exactly). Loved the combi. If I must say so I do love details on my scrapbooking and if there is a distinct style that I employ - it would be beads. Here, I painstakingly stuck beads again in yellow (which the photo may not show clearly) ansd it really made the mini-album look elegant. In addition, I added 3-d lacquer to some of the flowers enhancing selected ones.

Note to self - need to buy new camera as this old one that I have - is not "powerful" enough for my blog. Pics are not clear.

No comments: