Friday, July 27, 2007

Decoupage Box - Facets of You






Clarissa, my eldest is first and foremost is a girly gal. But there are many facets towards her character. Hence, the name of the box. She may not know it but I do love her to bits and I do find her perplexing and worry about her the most.

This is a mini-album in a box. The box is made by both my japanese scrapping buddies, Michiko and Yukie. Thanks very much for my box. All I did with my box was just to cut coordinating pieces of patterned paper, inked the sides and stuck them on with decoupage glue.

Embellishments were kept simple as I wanted to feature the decoupage technique. I have used small little brads from some good friends of mine, Hoei Lee and Saw Lan who runs MOMOYO. MOMOYO is a wholesaler that is currently starting to import more scrapbooking stickers, brads and etc. Please be on the look out for them as there arev plans to be more prominent in the scrapbooking scene. At current, Momoyo products are being sold at Craft Haven,they have a shop in Sri Petaling Carrefour and they also run a stall at the Mont Kiara market on sundays.

No comments: