Friday, July 27, 2007

Layout - Making Waves




Sean - my youngest is a terror by the pool. He will definitely make my poor old heart jump when he does his cannonballs in the pool in the most violent ways! This is a photo taken by Simone, my German friend cum photographer in residence at the moment on the 26th August, 2006.

This layout was scraplifted from a magazine. Sorry too lazy to dig up which mag, but yes, I do admit the scraplifting part. All i did was to cut small squares and ink the sides of each square. Then, the rest was adhering it to the a base cardstock. I used the Bazzill cardstock of course.

The sunshine chipboard with beads was bought quite sometime ago from Singapore and the chipboard lettering is from Thickers which I bought over the internet.

Clarissa did a similar layout employing the same techniques. However, the pics were 4R instead of 3Rs and she ran out of space. She ended up with too little space for the chipboard lettering. We used the Basic Grey Dasher letter stickers instead. Still looks good to me... But as the proud mummy - I may be biased. Ha ha ha!!!

1 comment:

Shaz said...

I absolutely love this layout (although it was scraplifted). I am definitely gonna scraplift this from you now.. love the tiling effect look with the cardstock!!