Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mini album - Sean at 5 years old







Beth, my American friend who now resides in Atlanta introduced me to Sarah Grasset. These photos of Sean were taken by Sarah when he turned 5 years old in 2005. What a photo shoot! It was difficult to pick which photo are my fave, they all were. If you need pics to be taken, please contact Sarah at the link I have provided.





Sharon taught me to make this accordion album, thanks very much. This is a very easy and useful album to learn. I used the following for the album:





1) Chatterbox and Bazzill Papers



2) Making Memories Boy Stickers



3) Some brads from Momoyo




I have made pockets in between the pages and put pull out pages and tabs onto them. I intend to journal my thoughts about him as the years go by.




No comments: