Friday, July 27, 2007

Layout - Beach Bum



We went vacationing in the Gold Coast in Oct 2005. Was one of the bewst vacations ever as we took our time just chilling out by the beach which my hubby enjoyed the most. Think the kids bonded more with him then as mummy is not keen on beaches. This is my favourite photos taken as the pic depicts their closeness. Wish I have more of this type of photos.

I have used the Little Davis chipboard for the title. Then I went unconventional to using a housing brochure sent to me by Mirvac from Perth. I loved the sunset pic, the "beachside" title and the sandy beach pics. I am not a slave to the term acid-free. I am not bothered as I have retained copies of all the pics digitally and we can always reprint if need be.

To create a "watery" look in the beachside title, I used the 3d lacquer to enhance the title. But alas, my camera is not able to pick that up. Will def buy a better resolution camera when I have the chance.

The rest journaling came from stickers that I picked up over the years and the little starfish was from Jolee's.

No comments: