Friday, August 10, 2007

Altered Wooden Box - A Preview




I bought some Prima flowers yesterday from Valerie and they came in a box. Thought it would be fun to try and alter the box and use the Prima velvet flower that came in it to adorn it. I decided to use the colour theme of pinks and browns. Hence, painted the box pink and use brown ric-racs to decorate the box.




I will make an accordion album for the inside of the box and the cover of the velvet brown Prima flower will be on the cover of the album. To add interest to the box, I added some scrolls chipboard from the Fancy Pants Designs. Painted it in brown to match the colour scheme, and stuck it onto the window of the box to create a floating effect.


I have yet to scrap the album inside but this is as I said just a preview.

No comments: