Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mirror Scrap - Natsumi


This is a new first for me and hence, I did muck it up a little. I decided to use the mirror as my next scrapping medium. Sabby was watching me as I lined up the stamps, rubons and chipboard for the mirror. Originally, I had intended to give the mirror to Sabby but seeing that she liked it so much, I made it for her in her Japanese name - Natsumi.


I used rubons, her name in Icicles, and stamped with Stazon Ink. I used word like the following:


1) Princess

2) She is not just a pretty face

3) Smile

4) Laugh

5) Giggle
6) Love You
I added a stamped butterfly, some swirls, some rubon flowers and a crochet flower to make it girly. I apologise for the quality of the photo but it is difficult to take a photo of a mirror. Suggestions, Anyone?


No comments: