Monday, August 13, 2007

Journal - Funny things Sean said - embassy

My friend Sharon has made an album of some funny things that her daughter has said. I personally think that its a novel idea. Better start documenting mine too before I forget about it.

Sean came home one monday and said "I really don't like this embassy. It is really boring. I don't even know what they are saying." For those who may not know, Sean is currently attending a Chinese school and he does not understand mandarin well. Hence, he is often in a daze what is happening in school.

I didn't answer him at first but then as he rambled on, I began to question what "embassy"? He answered,"Mummy, you know, the embassy that we have every monday?" My dear boy - it is ASSEMBLY!!! We had a good laugh after that but not before he cried when we started laughing at him.

No comments: