Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Box Scrap - Exploding Box - Clarissa







This is an exploding box of daily reminders that I made for Clarissa. It is essentially a box with a cover and several layers of paper stuck together to form the base of the box. I have stuck 4 pictures on the box as seen in the pictures and used the layers to journal her reminders in different sections. Lastly, I have sewn purple beads onto 2 layers of big blooms to adorn the lid of the box.


Materials used : Cosmo Cricket paper (available from http://www.scrap-n-crop.com/) Heidi Swapp flower, some white flower trims and brads completes the whole look.

2 comments:

Shaz said...

I am so gonna make myself one of these!

*Dream Weaver* said...

WOW! I absolutely love this piece of work that you did. I think its beautiful :)