Monday, August 13, 2007

Canvas Scrap - Sean - Puzzled




I think I am quite hooked on this canvas art. I love how the finished product looks so professional and I am going to put it all over my house rather than buy paintings.


When I saw this picture, I knew I had to scrap it as Puzzled. I bought my puzzle puncher from the Gold Coast and I knew that it will be perfect for this Canvas Scrap. I just used my remnant paper from the Basic Grey Grandpa's Attic series and just punched 20 pieces of puzzles. Painted my canvas black and stuck the photos and puzzles on.


Thereafter I used a silver marker to journal around the canvas. I made an error but hey, no one is perfect. I do love this very much and I will definitely try to fill my house with more of my canvas scrap.

1 comment:

Shaz said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I need to get meself some of the canvas to play with! Bravo.. But guess what? I had just finished a layout using the puzzles too! its so bizarre that we always thinking the same things at the same time? hmm..