Monday, August 6, 2007

Mini album - wall hanging of How Yee n Zheng







Can't believe its been 4 days since I last blogged. Where did the time go? Had a busy weekend. Had visitors from both Japan and Singapore. I was tired with all the enetertaining but boy it was really worth it! It was great to see all my friends and renew friendships. Had a ball!!!






I have been very restless this morning. I think I have a case of the scrapbooking withdrawals. I haven't scrapped in 4 days and I did not miss it till this morning. All of a sudden, this wall hanging came to me.






Saw Lan had called me to let me know that she was in the process of renovating her new house. This will be a perfect gift for her as she will be able to hang it in one of the boy's room. Luckily, I had her kids' pictures on hand and was glad that I could have a scrapbooking fix.






All I did was to cover with the chipboards with Gin-X paper, stamped some boy words and used Sizzix alphabars for my titles on each board. Used some lime green rick rack for each word that I thought best described the boys. I completed the layouts by using some velvet ribbon.






I hung it together by using album rings. Used my trusty Crop-a-dile to make the holes to attach each board to each other. The boards are tilting to one side but hey it's handmade and thus not perfect. Please excuse the photos being on horizontal. I have tried to rotate them but they are still in this position??? Sigh... Very technologically-challenged.




Hope that Saw Lan likes it.


















1 comment:

Shaz said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous!! i must do one for the girls' room. did u coat each layout with decoupage/varnish finish though? maybe with finish might be longer lasting..