Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mini album - Love You







Headed down to Scrappingville yesterday and I bought the latest Maya Road heart-shaped chipboard album. Although eager to finish the album, I was busy today and hence I was only able to finish scrapping the covers.






I have used white trimmings which I glued on with the hot glue gun. Paper from the Basic grey series (The Blush Collection), coupled with some KI love ribbons which I picked up from the internet. Initially, I thought of using smaller photos but then I loved the bigger 4R photos which seems to pop up from the pages.




The first photo is the front cover of the photo, second being the inside covers and the last the back cover.










1 comment:

Shaz said...

absolutely gorgeous! i love it! it loves like a box of chocolates! irresistable!