Friday, August 31, 2007

Mini album - Callum's 7th Bday











I feel very guilty because I forgot Callum's birthday this year. Callum- if you are reading this - Auntie Michelle is very sorry. However, to make it up to you, I have made an accordion album of your 7th soccer birthday. Hope you like it.








Materials used:








Momoyo - Soccer Epoxy Sticker, American Crafts Vellum Birthday Sayings, Chatterbox Papers and Brendan Walton Chipboard Sayings.








I first made the accordion album. Then added the pages. Thereafter it was page after page of sticking the photo on and then the coordinating stickers. I am rushing to send this in the mail so that they will receive it soon. Hence, wishing you a very belated birthday from the Ku clan. Love, Clarissa, Sean, Aunt Michelle and Uncle Ku.



Ooh, before I end this post, must say that Paul, Callum's dad was the one who made the birthday cake. I must say that I am suitably impressed! Well Done Paul! The cake looks amazing!!! Does that mean that we should nominate you as the official birthday cake designer now??? ;-)

No comments: